How to use this page: Book mark this page so you have it open or readily accessible on your mobile device.
For Apple products:
- Open the page.
- Tap the share icon at the top or bottom of your browser (square with an arrow pointing up).
- Tap the bookmark icon (looks like a book)
- Name the bookmark.
- Tap save.
- To use bookmarks. Tap safari browser to open.
- Tap bookmark icon.
- List of bookmarks pops up. Tap desired bookmark.
- This will open this page or the individual test page.
You do have to be logged in to the ID site to use these pages. You can log in and leave the page open on your device or enable one touch log in (via Facebook or browser memory).
NOTE: April 2019- If you have the latest update of the Safari browser (12.2) then they automatically turned off your access to measurement data. They say this is for security reasons. You have to turn it back on to use the measurement features.
On your mobile device go to: settings > safari > scroll down to “Motion & Orientation Access” > slide the button to on/green
You will now be able to use the ID measurement app properly.