ID Certification Requirements
INTEGRATIVE DIAGNOSIS PROVIDES CERTIFICATION FOR THOSE MEMBERS WHO:
1) Maintain an online account at the membership level
2) Attend a hands-on seminar at least once every 18 months
3) Maintain a professional license to perform body work given in jurisdiction
4) Implement the ID principles as trained online and in person
5) Practice ethics and integrity consistent with the ID community
WHEN THE ABOVE REQUIREMENTS ARE MET, CERTIFICATION IS OBTAINED OVER FOUR LEVELS:
When the above requirements are met, certification is obtained over four levels:
- Low Back & Hips: These providers are certified to perform Integrative Diagnosis and Manual Adhesion Release for the low back and hips.
- Upper Extremity: These providers are certified to perform Integrative Diagnosis and Manual Adhesion Release for the upper extremity.
- Neck and Back: These providers are certified to perform Integrative Diagnosis and Manual Adhesion Release for the cervical spine and thoracic spine.
- Lower Extremity: These providers are certified to perform Integrative Diagnosis, Manual Adhesion Release and Instrument Adhesion Release for the lower extremity.
Terms and Conditions
Providers must state whether they are certified for “full body” or specific body regions.
If certification is revoked or expired, the provider may state “Formerly Certified Integrative Diagnosis Provider for [Body Parts] from [Date-to-Date]“. Providers with an expired or revoked certification may not use ID® (Integrative Diagnosis), MAR® (Manual Adhesion Release), IAR® (Instrument Adhesion Release), respective logos, trademarked and related images, video, or any other ID material. Course attendance may be listed on a resume or CV, using course title, date, and hours only.
Certified ID providers are listed in our ID Provider Listing, a publicly searchable database.