Instrument Adhesion Release (TM)
Instrument Adhesion Release is a soft tissue treatment that utilizes a specially designed instrument to reduce adhesion in muscles, tendons, ligaments and nerves.
IAR works like this:
- Use the Integrative Diagnosis system to identify the exact location of the adhesion.
- Set structure tension to allow access to adhesion.
- Select instrument contact.
- Set instrument depth.
- Set instrument angle.
- Move the instrument over the adhesion.
This generates tension directly on the adhesion to reduce and eliminate it. Instrument Adhesion Release (IAR) is not generic soft tissue “mobilization” but rather a highly targeted instrument and training combination that improves diagnosis, and allows for faster more effective treatment with less work.
Using any instrument to treat soft tissue adhesion requires 3 major components:
- A Complete and Accurate Diagnosis (Integrative Diagnosis)
- An instrument with the correct size, shape, edge and material (IAR Instrument)
- Hands-on Training (Hands-on IAR seminar)
If just one component is anything less than perfect you won’t get amazing results. IAR is the only system that has all 3 critical components.
The purpose of the Integrative Diagnosis online program is to prepare providers for the hands-on courses. You can not learn IAR from videos alone but they do speed up the process.